- President, Steven Paley (Community Representative)
- Vice President, Meg Haesloop (Parent Representative)
- Treasurer, Julie James (Parent Representative)
- Secretary Michael Izkowitz (Parent Representative)
- Crystal Hoyle (Executive Director)
- Susan Ashley (Upper Elementary Principal Educator)
- Katarina Houser (Lower Elementary Principal Educator)
- Jacki Rice (Middle School Principal Educator)
- Gail Olson (Sedona Montessori School Administrator)
- John Griffin (Community Representative)
Suzi Ashley, B.A. — Upper Elementary Classroom Principal Educator
After an extensive search for just the right person to lead our Upper Elementary classroom (grades 4-6), we were thrilled to find Suzi Ashley, a teacher who particularly connects with this age group. Suzi comes to us with 15 years of teaching experience, including four years in Mexico. With a B.A. in Education from Arizona State University, she is Arizona and Colorado state-certified to teach the elementary grades. Those who know her refer to her as an excellent teacher who is creative and dynamic, keeping the students moving both physically and academically, and who is particularly strong at building collaborative relationships. She teaches “to build better humans,” and enjoys using varied teaching strategies to address the learning needs of all her students. In her spare time she loves running and travel—which may explain why the first marathon she ran was in Florence, Italy. Suzi has spent time in 15 different countries and believes “the best way to understand a culture is to experience it first-hand.”
Gail Olson — Sedona Montessori School Administrator
Gail is a strong proponent for Montessori education. She has been on our Governing Council since 2006. She has also been the Sedona Montessori School’s administrator since 1993 and works in the classroom as a primary teacher. Gail’s experience, dedication and organizational skills are great assets to our Governing Council.
Jacki joined Sedona Charter School as our Middle School Principal Educator in the summer of 2019.